So, you are getting married! One of many exciting and memorable times of your life. Choosing the date is an important decision. Summer and spring weddings are pretty but fall and winter weddings can be just as exciting. The vibrant floral colors that are available are fun and fanciful.
Tips for Planning Wedding Flowers
1. Choose the month that you will get married
3. Choose a venue for the ceremony and reception
4. Make a list of your wedding party-bridesmaids, best man, etc. Remember to include important guests like mother's and father's
5. Decide if you will need decorations at the ceremony location, cake and reception hall
6. Make a list of bouquets that you like, collect pictures and color samples that will be helpful to give the florist for ideas
Visit us Hibiscusflowershop.com or email us firstname.lastname@example.org