Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Loving Women's Day with photograher BETH MOON


Heart of the Dragon © Beth Moon
Heart of the Dragon © Beth Moon
March 8 is National Women's Day. There are many women that have accomplished a great deal--whether in the political forum, art and business world, teachers, professors, mothers, wives, lawyers.....the list is endless. I bow my head to ALL of these WOMEN. I thank them for their wonderful, creative, genius ideas, hard work, contributions and love. 

We have selected to showcase Beth Moon's work on our blog. Her Ancient Tree photographs are breathless. Click on the link below to view more of her AMAZING WORK.

Portraits of Time: Ancient Trees

Hidden amidst the groves of these ancient trees (some as old as 4,000 years!), one finds a perfectly weathered beauty and a hope that we can discover better ways to live harmoniously with our environment.



For more info and to view Beth Moons amazing photos; click on the link: https://www.lensculture.com/articles/beth-moon-portraits-of-time-ancient-trees-2#slideshow


bethmoon.com

LOCATION:
United States
GALLERY REPRESENTATION:
Corden Potts Gallery
VERVE Gallery of Photography, Santa Fe, NM
Corden Potts Gallery, San Francisco
PH Neutro Fotografia Fine-Art, Verona, Italy
Vision Fine Art Photography Gallery, Jerusalem, Israel
Galeria Fass, Sao Paolo, Brazil
The Empty Quarter, Dubai
Zotts' Artspace

2 comments:

  1. I completely trusted Dr Jumba from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 1year and 3months of our marriage, Dr Jumba helped me Cast the spell work on my Relationship and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to Me in just 15hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work because I have read A Lot of Testimonies online & Also for the Fact he Helped a Friend of mine Some weeks Back to get her Man Back. My faith was so strong About everything and just as Dr Jumba said to me in the beginning, my husband came back to me Asking for my Forgiveness And Also wants us to have A Happy Home together, YES MY HUSBAND IS BACK with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. Thankyou So much Papa, you cleared my Doubts about magic or Spells and You Also Brought Life and Happiness to me .. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. You can contact him through his email address: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com OR Call ️  / WhatsApp him on: +19085174108  blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS
    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Dr Emu can also help you fix this issues

    (1)Ex back.
    (2)Herbal cure & Spiritual healing.
    (3)You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4)Pregnancy spell.
    (5)Win a court case.

    Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What’s app +2347012841542
    Website Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
    Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete