For Oatmeal Cocoa Crust:
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened ground chocolate
- 2 tbs sugar (can sub with sugar substitute or any other sweetener)
For Cheesecake Filling:
- 3 boxes (8 oz each) fat free cream cheese, (can sub with dairy free as well) softened
- 3 egg whites
- 1 can (14 oz)sweetened condensed milk (You can use homemade sugarless condensed milk)
- 1/2 cup hibiscus jam
- 2 tsp orange extract
- To make the crust, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Pour into 8 inch cheesecake pan and press onto the bottom. Bake in a preheated 400F for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- To make filling, blend cheese, milk, orange extract and eggs in an electric mixer until smooth. Add hibiscus jam and stir with a spatula or wooden spoon, incorporating the hibiscus carefully.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared pan. Place in a water bath and bake for 55 minutes at 350F. Remove from oven when center is almost set (still jiggly and not firm). Run a thin knife between cake and rim of pan. Refrigerate uncovered for at least 2 1/2 hours before serving. If making ahead, wrap airtight when cool and chill up to 2 days. Spread hibiscus jam with syrup on top just before serving.